BitMomz posted an update 4 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to the BitKidz Forum!
We want all BitKidz members to enjoy chatting with other like-minded kids from around the world in this parent-moderated forum. To assure a safe and fun place, we established some basic rules below:
- Parent approval is expected for all members who sign up, chat and post images or links.
- We reserve the right to remove any posts without notice or explanation.
- All topics are expected to be kid-appropriate and on topic. Topics not allowed: dating, drugs, alcohol, dark topics, etc.
- Common courtesy and respect of all members is expected. For example, it’s expected that you listen to the full discussion before sharing your opinions and experiences with others.
- Bad attitudes, language or treatment of others (such as bullying, harassment, personal attacks, etc.) is not tolerated.
- Private and personal information (such as location, personal description, family details, etc.) should not be shared. We highly recommend using a pen name or pseudo name for kids under 18 years of age.
- Repetitive posting of similar topic (e.g. flooding) is not allowed.
- Sharing outside links should be to kid-appropriate sites.
- No advertising allowed.
- Do not share your password with anyone!
- All posts are at the discretion of BitKidz.com
Any members found to be disobeying these rules will have their forum account suspended and/or banned from the forum. Members who disregard a temporary suspension by posting under another username will be immediately banned from the forum.
Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 13:19 PST by BitMomz, BitKidz Forum Moderator.