We’re so close, yet so far!
My sisters and I thank you all so much for your support and patience! We have been quite busy and have fell behind schedule – we moved, are still traveling without internet (thank goodness for libraries and wifi hotspots!), interview transcriptions got lost in cyberspace and had to be redone, and our illustrator was on vacation. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! This is our biggest, longest, and hardest book project ever. Our other books took hours, days and, the longest, 2-weeks.
Anyways, we need your help. Our family and (kid) friends all want to see Bitcoin in Action. We’re stretching our own 0.0666 BTC thin, by setting up our own BTC shopping cart and buying from ourselves, but everyone (especially our friends) want tutorials of all the fun kid stuff you can do with it, like:
- Ordering pizza from PizzaForCoins.com
- Buying a toy from CoinGig.com, a Wii game from JJGames.com, some homemade sweets from StatelessSweets.com and even the famous alcapa socks from GrassHillAlpacas.com or girls fashion from BitFlash.com’s Forever 21
- Donating to strong causes like BitcoinFoundation.com and WikiLeaks.com
- Most importantly, trying different ways to transfer little bits of BTC back and forth with QR Code, texting and/or emailing. We’re still researching the Twitter and Facebook transfers and qouls love some help!
Please consider the following:
16DkBPvN1Dyy3Vx5taqZeDF5w5w2ASor through the QR Code or the “Donate Bitcoins” button above
2. Purchase one of our infoproducts, both setup via aMember shopping cart and BitPay plugin – which we’re alpha testers for and would love to see in action!
a. My sisters and my 2 products both go for $27, but you can get it for $7-equivalent BTC:
* Build-A-Brand Online in One Day (brand your WP Blog, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter handle, Google+ account and more!)
Please help us, help you and many others!